Access to Justice Conference: Thursday, October 6th & Friday, October 7th
Making Space for Survivors voices in the Criminal Justice System
The Sexual Assault Support Center of Ottawa would like to invite you to our upcoming conference, Access to Justice: Making Space for Survivors’ Voices in the Criminal Justice System.
This 2-day conference & panel will take place on October 6th & 7th, 2022 from 10:00am-2:00pm at The Bronson Center. If you are located outside of the city, your attendance can be conducted virtually.
Over the course of 3-years, SASC Ottawa has been in the process of executing a multi-disciplinary project funded by the Department of Justice Canada. The Access to Justice conference will focus on multi-disciplinary approaches to facilitating a deeper understanding and participation for survivors accessing the criminal justice system.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES
- For virtual attendance for both Thursday, October 6th & Friday, October 7th, please access via the Zoom link here
- For virtual assistance and additional accessibility requirements, please contact email@example.com
IN PERSON ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES
- Accessibility features such as ASL interpretation will be available
- Conference location is wheelchair accessible (ramp, accessibility directions and accommodations can be provided)
- For specific accessibility accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, pre-register via Eventbrite.
More details of the event will be available soon!