The Sexual Assault Support Centre of Ottawa (SASC) provides a peer support services for the Canadian Armed Forces Community (CAF civilians, employees and DND members & Veterans) that have experienced sexual and gender-based violence.
- Short & Long term Individual Support
- Group Support
- 24/7 Support Line
- Public Education (workshops & educational services)
- All services are free & confidential
- All Services are offered both in person and virtual (Zoom).
Participants of the individual support, group support and public education workshops will learn about:
- Healing from Sexual Violence
- Coping Skills
- Dealing With Complex Emotions (Anger, Guilt & Shame)
- Healthy Relationships
- & much more.
For more information or to register for individual or group support, please contact directservice@
For Public education requests, please reach out to our Public Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-914-5855