Support Our Work
Help us create a safer community for the women in Ottawa
- Become a regular giver – even $10 per month with help us ensure that sustainable, survivor-driven services are available to help survivors. Or donate a one-time gift – no matter the size, all support is welcome!
- Donate through: CanadaHelps!
- Donate by cheque (mail) at
PO Box 4441, Stn E
Ottawa, ON K1S 5B4
- Donate cash at one of our events or by contacting email@example.com
- Become a volunteer and provide vital peer support to survivors.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the next available training.
- Our center and service users could always use:
- Support group snacks
- Tea and coffee (keurig pods)
- Art supplies
- Office supplies
- Construction materials
- Nearly-new rugs, blankets, cushions, throws
- Gift cards for grocery, art and supply stores
- If you have anything you think might be useful, contact us at email@example.com.