Become a regular giver – even $10 per month with help us ensure that sustainable, survivor-driven services are available to help survivors. Or donate a one-time gift – no matter the size, all support is welcome!
- Become a Collective Member and provide vital peer support to survivors.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the next available training.
- Volunteer in other ways; join our fundraising committee, and/or let us know what you have to offer at email@example.com and we’ll find something!
- SASC is always looking for practical expertise and support; particularly in construction, gardening, technology/IT, or home design.
Our centre and service users could always use:
- Support group snacks
- Tea and coffee (keurig pods)
- Art supplies
- Office supplies
- Construction materials
- Nearly-new rugs, blankets, cushions, throws
- Gift cards for grocery, art and supply stores
If you have anything you think might be useful, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.